gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] gcmd contributors, and copyright

From: Michael
Subject: [gcmd-dev] gcmd contributors, and copyright
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:03:52 +0200

I think it's time that the contributors of patches and code, and also the
translators, get honored publicly in the 'about' window. I got the idea when i
recognized the impressive list of contributors for claws-mail - i guess they
note everyone who just correct a char ;) but seriously, it's a good thing to
do, it's encouraging. It's also time to ask Marcus Bjurman about the copyright
note. I feel it should be passed to Piotr now that he put so much work into it.
What do you think ?

 m°