gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Use of GNOME authentication manager for user's secu

From: koos
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Use of GNOME authentication manager for user's security credentials
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 16:37:34 +0100

Hello Piotr,

I managed to make the GtkTreeSize widget to resize vertically. Please
see the attachment.

It turned out that the solution was not that straightforward. My first
approach was to try to make it work in the same way as in the gtk
programming examples about packing widgets (with hboxes and vboxes).
But I found out that gnome-commander works differently when packing
widgets. That's why function's like 'gtk_box_pack_start' don't always
work.

The file 'gnome-cmd-dialog.c' contains the functions
'gnome-cmd-dialog-add-category' and
'gnome-cmd-dialog-add-expanding-category'. One should use the latter
for expanding widgets in dialogs.

koos