gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Embedded terminal, rev. 2494

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Embedded terminal, rev. 2494
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:50:04 +0100

> Usage: CTRL+O for showing/hiding terminal.

It does nothing 'inside' the commandline, while in the main window it's for
'Options'. I reassigned it with the key configurator (btw. i must have missed
the time you introduced it, great work!), but there doesn't seem to be any
other choice than 'Open Terminal' which is probably not what you're talking
about...?

Embedded...? How should it look like ?

btw., as of my previous mail, apparently Ctr+E just was not defined here, but
shouldn't default settings be introduced (merged) by installation ?