gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Help Update

From: laurent
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Help Update
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:57:03 +0000

Hi,

I noticed you did not update the png for general option did you receive
it?

Doing the French translation update I notice the bookmark dialogue is
also incorrect.

I have attached current version of the bookmark dialogue here. let me
know if you did not receive the general preference one, I will resend it
if necessary.