gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] gnome-commander in archlinux

From: Alan Ianson
Subject: [gcmd-dev] gnome-commander in archlinux
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 21:27:11 -0700

Hello list!

The gnome-commander in archlinux doesn't seem to have support for media
info in the properties dialogue of media files the way gnome-commander
in debian does. Why would that be?

I have opened a bug on archlinux but it was closed and I was told to
report the bug upstream but I don't think it is an upstream bug. I
think archlinux's gnome-commander needs some other packages to support
the media info.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I'll pass any info you give
me to the archlinux devs for their info.

Thanks in advance.. :)