gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Problem using SMB

From: Jan Spaens
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Problem using SMB
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 17:26:22 +0200

Hi.
Being newbie in Linux but long-time Norton Commander/Total Commander user,
developer etc. I installed GNome Commander. Looks great but I am not able
to browse my network drives mounted with Smb4K. Gnome is reporting that the
SMB module is not loaded. I have no clue on how to do this. Is this a bug
or am I missing something?

Thank you for replying to this address, at least if you can spare the time!

Keep IT up!

Jan Spaens
Programming dinosaur (started coding 36 years ago!)