gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] Your order

From: Lyle Gillespie
Subject: [gcmd-usr] Your order
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:56:33 +0000

If you once turn on your side after the hour at which you ought to rise, it is all over. Bolt up at once. People should be free to find or make for themselves the kinds of educational experience they want their children to have.
Character develops itself in the stream of life.
First say to yourself what you would be and then do what you have to do.
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for it.Live as brave men and face adversity with stout hearts.The strangest, most generous, and proudest of all virtues is true courage.
Look upon your chastening as God's chariots sent to carry your soul into the high places of spiritual achievement.Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.