gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Gcmd Manjaro Crash

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Gcmd Manjaro Crash
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 22:48:35 +0100

Hi Rock,

Am Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:16:52 +0000 (UTC) schrieb rock cogar via gcmd-users:

> Hello !
> I posted this error onĀ error while loading shared libraries:
> libexiv2.so.27: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
> error while loading shared libraries: libexiv2.so.27: cannot open
>
> [...]

did you install Gnome Commander through manually downloading and
compiling the sources? Or did you install it with the Manjaro package
manager? If it was the latter, kindly open a bug report for the Manjaro
distribution.

If you installed it manually, then you need to compile and install the
program again so that Gnome Commander can find the new path of
libexiv2.so.

> Thanks!Rock.New Mexico USA

Kind regards
Uwe