gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Men's Health Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: Angelia Gutierrez
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Men's Health Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:27:08 +0000

Dear Customer.

Special Christmas offer from US Drugs online store! Enjoy our Christmas discounts and save up to 20% on your medications!

US Drugs online drug store is your reliable source for high quality and cheap medication. Buying medications directly in the USA will prevent you from getting fake medications.

High quality of the medications is the subject of our primary concern. Ordering from US Drugs is easy, absolutely secure and confidential.

Excellent service and prompt delivery will satisfy demands of all our customers.

Click here to make order.
http://bpgqam.seemes.hk/?aiyeineksdgq

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.
Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,
Angelia Gutierrez