gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Discounts for the coming Christmas season.

From: Jeff Boykin
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Discounts for the coming Christmas season.
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:30:45 +0300

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

You want to be healthy but don't have enough money? You want to buy medications and save up to 80%?

We give you this opportunity! MyCanadianPharmacy drug store presents High-Quality medications at extremely low prices. Now there is no need to visit your doctor and local drug store.

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

There is no need to spread your health problems. Buy pills here:
http://www.commashortage.net

With best regards,
Dr Jeff Boykin