gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] re:Read this special Christmas offer.

From: Janis Moran
Subject: [Gene-discuss] re:Read this special Christmas offer.
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 07:07:36 +0480

Dear Customer.

This special pharmacy bulletin is dedicated to Christmas holidays.

Don’t lose your chance to buy modern pharmaceutical products at the Web's lowest prices!

Try our service and get the quality you deserve! We provide customers with a secure, confidential, convenient, and private way to obtain the necessary medications.

Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order!
http://www.trodatrewa.com

Low Prices, Best Quality Pills!
Strict confidentiality is guaranteed!

Best regards,