[Getfem-users] Is there any good way to contact between different dimens

From: Tetsuo Koyama
Subject: [Getfem-users] Is there any good way to contact between different dimension model?
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 16:22:33 +0900

Dear GetFEM++ project

Hello. Now, I'm making 2D mesh model which have 1D mesh model in LEFT,
RIGHT and TOP side.
I have to solve 1D mesh model and solve 2D mesh model by using 1D mesh
model result.
I know that GetFEM++ couldn't solve different dimension model in one
object. So I made 4 model object and tried to move 1D mesh model
object result to 2D mesh model object result. But, it is a little
bothering to take correspondence between 2 model object.

Is there any good way to solve the probelm?

Best Regard Tetsuo,