giftcurs-user

[giFTcurs-user] Docs and tips wanted

From: Jacques Lav!gnotte
Subject: [giFTcurs-user] Docs and tips wanted
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:20:08 +0200

Hello there,

I was looking for a p2p client able to run on a linux (Ubuntu-server)
server with no X client.

I just finished to install giftd and gitftcurs, the daemon looks to run
 well, but I cant figure how to see the world thru giftcurs.

The windows giftcurs opens and I cant even imagine what kinfd of
"Request" I am supposed to send.

On another end, I not sure about the ports (tcp/udp) I'll have to
forward to the local server.

Can anyone direct me to some docos and howto's ?

Thanks in advance,

        Jacques