glob2-devel

Re: [glob2-devel] glob2 is still fun

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] glob2 is still fun
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 10:04:31 +0100

Hi Leo and others,

It is nice to hear from you all!

I'm quite busy with my startup (https://cand.li), but I try to take some time over the Christmas holidays to progress on Glob2, typically reviewing/merging the patches that people nicely continue to contribute.

Maybe such holidays would be a good time for a tournament?

"Finishing" Glob2 is high on my retirement to do list, but I need to get there alive first (hence the startup... hum... in theory).

In any case, it's nice to see that love for Glob2 is still here :-)

Stéphane

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net