glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] can we use glug-nith directory?

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] can we use glug-nith directory?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:15:28 +0530

> The CVS facility is provided for maintaining the Web pages (if any) of
> the project hosted on Savannah. They do not provide CVS facility for
> maintaining code for GUG projects.

Is there any database like MySql available for setting up any CMS for
the website or its just a plain HTML stuff?

I will find out.

> What exactly do you mean by the term 'project'?

I mean, can we register any s/w project under this glug?

The GLUG too is a project. Therefore it is like asking whether a
project can register a project, which is absurd. :-) If omeone wants
to initiate a Free Software project then all that he has to do is to
create a Savannah account and register it.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
               -- Italian proverb