glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] A Cool Page...

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] A Cool Page...
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:09:30 +0530

This is becoming a bit too much now.

I have repeatedly requested list members to not send HTML mails to
this list. Till now I have been sticking to personal mails off the
list to avoid any embarrassment, but it seems that people simply do
not care.

This is a public request to all list members:

"PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY HTML MAILS TO THIS LIST. ONLY PLAIN TEXT
EMAILS ARE ALLOWED."

Here are some of the reasons for this rule:

If you are using GMail's Web interface, select the "plain text" option
while composing the mail instead of "rich formatting". For Yahoo! Mail
here is what you need to do:
http://db.glug-bom.org/wiki/index.php/Plaintext_Emails

You may also like to read:
http://db.glug-bom.org/wiki/index.php/Mailing_List_Etiquettes