glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] basic need

From: sagar sk
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] basic need
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 04:28:42 +0100

Meaning you plug in the cable into your LAN card? If yes, then you
just need to follow the same steps as we do in college. Set the IP,
gateway, and DNS. I am guessing there would be no proxy at home so set
Firefox and Gaim to "direct connection" and remove the proxy settings
everywhere.
ya the same direct connection without proxy,but never worked.

Why were asking about dialup then? This seems like a normal broadband
connection.
Dialup because using it without the software is not possible thats why
i asked about that,not every one use broadband connection.Its might
help in future, not many of them know how to use.

sagar