glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] pidgin installation

From: Ashwini Dhiman
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] pidgin installation
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 13:58:47 +0530

I downloaded the source for PIDGIN 2.1.0 on Ubuntu Feisty Fawn and
while configuring it through ./configure I got the following messages

checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...

See `config.log' for more details.

what is the solution....????