glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Firefox Campus Edition

From: Arjun Shankar
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Firefox Campus Edition
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:05:16 +0530

> Possibly due to the torn Internet wires under the water. :-)

During peak hours, my connection is so consistently slow, a few broken
wires wouldn't affect the speed. ;)

About the licenses:
Zotero is the only free add-on. The other two (FoxyTunes, from Yahoo!
Music and StumbleUpon, from god-knows-where look like they are
non-free).

But then I guess Zotero is the only add-on that can really useful.
Especially with Major/Minor projects, and _serious_ assignments.

Arjun