glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Introductory event on working with Linux/Unix operat

From: varun patial
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Introductory event on working with Linux/Unix operating system
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:08:08 +0530 (IST)

Hi All,

Tomorrow we are organising an introductory event on working with Linux/Unix
operating system at 5:00 p.m at CSE seminar hall.
 Event includes introduction to file system and bash commands.we have also
prepared a handout material for everyone which includes the list of various
command and information about some useful open source communities.
Also this time we are glad to say that we have enough of fedora and solaris
dvds. anybody who wants media is requested to drop a mail on address@hidden
address@hidden

we are expecting you all!
thanks and regards