glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] MUKTI'09 - Technical Symposium on GNU/Linux at NIT D

From: Kumarjit Sen
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] MUKTI'09 - Technical Symposium on GNU/Linux at NIT Durgapur
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:55:22 +0530 (IST)

Hi Guys,

This is Kumarjit from GNU/Linux Users' Group, NIT Durgapur. I wanted to inform you about the Annual National Level Technical Symposium on GNU/Linux - MUKTI'09 from 6th-8th February'09 at NIT Durgapur. [www.mukti09.in]

We have a few online events like:
 > The Free Market (Virtual Stock Market based on free software companies). Visit freemex.mukti09.in
 > Code Cracker (International Coding Competition on C/C++ where codes will be evaluated by an Online Judge in Real Time)
 > openART (Online event on Artwork)

Other than that, we have other events like openPAPER, openPROJECT, pen-GUI-n(GUI development contest) whose first round is online.
We will also screen an exclusive interview of RMS (Richard Stallman) during MUKTI'09.

So, all you need to do is visit www.mukti09.in/register and register yourselves.

Looking forward to meeting guys from NIT Hamirpur at MUKTI'09.

With regards,

Kumarjit Sen
3rd Year, Bachelor of Technology(IT)
NIT Durgapur