glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Removing glug.nith.ac.in/gnu/ from our list of m

From: Admin
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Removing glug.nith.ac.in/gnu/ from our list of mirrors
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 19:39:53 +0530

On 2013-11-22 16:29, Vivek Shah wrote:

We are very sorry for all the mistakes stated above. Our SAN space crashed few months ago and all the mirrors (ubuntu, fedora, gnu and others) that we had hosted on the SAN space also vanished.

We forget to remove the claims stated above which once upon a time were exactly true.

I am removing all the claims from the website now and apologize for the same. I also acknowledge the removal of glug.nith.ac.in/gnu/ from the list of mirrors until our SAN space gets back to normal in which case we will be more than happy to again be the gnu mirror.

Regards,
GLUG-NITH