gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] CD label

From: Jorge Benavides Escobillana
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] CD label
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:28:45 -0400

> Karl Goetz wrote:
> Its nice and clean. Very green though. i'm finding it a bit much :)

Thanks. I made a new version with different colors [1]. I also moved the
tree to the bottom, to show more sky and less ground.

> Eus wrote:
> Great work! You add another way to interpret the gNewSense logo as
> four distinct pictures: a gnu, a head, a tree, and a sunrise!

Thanks. I've always thought that the logo was a sunrise or a sunset.

[1]
http://softwarefreedomday.org/Artwork?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=cd-gnewsense.png
http://softwarefreedomday.org/Artwork?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=cd-gnewsense.svgz