gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Change in NuevoSentido icon theme

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Change in NuevoSentido icon theme
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:33:52 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:50:15 -0500
Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello all,

I've changed the NuevoSentido icon theme to inherit almost all icons
from gnome icon theme. I did this because I noticed that, in Debian,
Tangerine icon theme, which is the theme I used before, is considered
non-free[1]. But if Tangerine is going to be in gNS 3, I can change
the icon theme to inherit from it instead.
1. http://packages.debian.org/lenny/tangerine-icon-theme

For references:
http://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses?action=show&redirect=Licences#CreativeCommonsAttribution-ShareAlikeGeneric.28CC-BY-SA.29.2Cv2.5

It may not be of immediate use to us, but I asked if the Tangerine maintainers would consider moving to CC-BY-SA 3.0 [1].

Todo item on Savannah updated.

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/tangerine-icon-theme/+question/93454