gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] problems with nuevo sentido desktop themes

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] problems with nuevo sentido desktop themes
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 14:16:52 -0500

El mié, 09-12-2009 a las 18:38 +0100, Graziano escribió:
> Hi,
>
> currently if I try to use both normal nuevo sentido and the gns3 too I
> can install dekstop themes but I keep getting always the same color.
>
> The title bar of every theme (green, yellow, brown, etc.) is always dark
> blue.
>
> This happens with gnewsense deltah and gnewsense metad with both nuevo
> sentido tarballs.
>

> Any idea?

It seems the application to select themes doesn't work very well with
themes that depend on files in other themes. To avoid that behavior, I
updated NuevoSentido to include a Gtk Theme and a Metacity theme for
each desktop theme, using Inverted theme and Glossy theme, respectively.

Download the new package:

http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/descargas/NuevoSentido-1.0.1.tar.gz

I removed dark themes from this version because documentation is
unusable with them due to a bug in GNOME[1]. I also removed yellow and
brown themes; I think they are not necessary, don't they?

---
1.http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2009-November/msg00034.html