gnewsense-art

Re: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-art] i finished the logo 3d for GNS.]

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-art] i finished the logo 3d for GNS.]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:54:27 +0100

address@hidden schreef:
do you sell gnusense distro? ok, if you sell it, you have my express
consent for selling. So i could add to the file this consent if you wish.
Only a consent to the official distro to sell the material, not to
external people to sell it. I thing that is better. Of course mone is not
all the problem, but it helps very much to appear.

Sorry, meant to get back to you sooner.

We don't sell gNewSense, but some third parties do, e.g. [1]. The FSF have also distributed USB member cards with gNewSense on them, but I don't know if that legally counts as selling. I'm not even sure if an exception for just the gNewSense team is possible, because it's just a bunch of people, not a legal entity.

[1] http://laclinux.com/gnu/GNU_Linux_Computers