gnoppix-www

Re: [Gnoppix-www] Gnoppix.org not synchronized with CVS

From: Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-www] Gnoppix.org not synchronized with CVS
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:37:11 +0200

* Andreas Mueller:

> Am Di, den 14.10.2003 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Quenot um 09:26:
>
> > Recently, 0.6-beta1 went out, but I wonder why the CVS repository is
> > left  unchanged since  3 weeks.   According  to Sven  H the  changes
> > should  be  committed  to   the  repository  and  synchronized  with
> > gnoppix.org via cvs update.
>
> You´re absolutely right, feel free to update CVS.

I'm not yet aware of all the details of who-is-doing-what on the Gnoppix
project, but there were changes on  the gnoppix.org website that are not
in CVS, and I don't know who is  the author.  Also, I would like to know
who  is  responsible  for  updating  the  gnoppix.org  against  the  CVS
repository.

I do not have any access to  gnoppix.org.  All my changes will go to the
CVS repository hosted on savannah.

Please help,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot