gnu-emacs-sources

[GNU ELPA] Osc version 0.4

From: ELPA update
Subject: [GNU ELPA] Osc version 0.4
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 05:46:50 -0400

Version 0.4 of package Osc has just been released in GNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.

Osc describes itself as:

  ===================================
  Open Sound Control protocol library
  ===================================

More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/osc.html

  OpenSound Control ("OSC") is a protocol for communication among
  computers, sound synthesizers, and other multimedia devices that is
  optimized for modern networking technology and has been used in many
  application areas.

  This package implements low-level functionality for OSC clients and servers.
  In particular:
  * `osc-make-client' and `osc-make-server' can be used to create process
objects.
  * `osc-send-message' encodes and sends OSC messages from a client process.
  * `osc-server-set-handler' can be used to change handlers for particular
    OSC paths on a server process object on the fly.

  Usage:

  Client: (setq my-client (osc-make-client "127.0.0.1" 7770))
          (osc-send-message my-client "/osc/path" 1.5 1.0 5 "done")
          (delete-process my-client)

## Recent NEWS:

[Not provided 🙁]