gnucobol-users

Re: [GnuCOBOL-users] Need some pointers on migrating code and data

From: James K. Lowden
Subject: Re: [GnuCOBOL-users] Need some pointers on migrating code and data
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:35:15 -0400

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 05:58:59 -0400
LM <address@hidden> wrote:

> We also have OpenCobol downloaded via package manager on a Debian
> Linux system.  Would appreciate any suggests on migrating/porting.

You will find the upcoming release to be a big improvement over the 1.1
build provided by most package managers.  I have been working with the
2.2 branch and found it quite satisfactory.  And -- don't tell anyone
-- there is more to come!

BTW, I know the Open Kicks folks are trying to reach you at your gmail
address.  Perhaps their answer got taggad as spam?

Regards,

--jkl