gnue-dev

[Gnue-dev] Re: Hemanshu (Like to work on GNUe)

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: [Gnue-dev] Re: Hemanshu (Like to work on GNUe)
Date: 03 Jan 2003 17:27:05 +0100

Hello, Hemanshu!
(I hope this is the correct part of your name)

Welcome to our team!

First of all, most of our discussions go on in IRC, so we would be happy
to meet you on irc.freenode.net channel #gnuenterprise. You can find me
there most days between 8:00 and and 21:00 UTC. However, there's nearly
always somebody there.

We would be happy to get your help. Please let us know:
* Have you read the documentation to Appserver on
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/docs ?
* Do you have experience in Python programming?
* Have you already downloaded and looked at the source of Appserver?
* What system do you prefer to work on? GNU/Linux or Windows?
* What database system do you prefer?

Knowing this can help us to make your help more efficent, for example we
need people that test different aspects of appserver with different
databases, or with systems other than Debian GNU/Linux.

Thanks in advance,
Reinhard

--
Reinhard Mueller