gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] zipcode table

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] zipcode table
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:40:47 +0200

Alex,

Am Mittwoch, den 27.09.2006, 05:12 +0300 schrieb alex bodnaru:
> i have improved the script and zipcode example a little. here are the
> new ones.

Thank you again for your contribution (and sorry that it took so long to
answer this mail).

Meanwhile, it has become quite clear that we will be aiming at creating
a larger, consistent, fully functional and well documented sample in
gnue instead of the several smaller, independent and only partly
maintained samples we have now.

So I think we should not put too much work into the zipcode sample now.
Still, your input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Reinhard