Re: [Gnump3d-users] Can't access Random Selection

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Can't access Random Selection
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:46:22 +0100

Hi,

  I've updated the random selection plugin to address your problems,
 this should hopefully :

        * Work properly even with long songnames
        * Allow you to setup the number of songs you wish displayed
          by default.

  Download from the following location, and copy it over your
 existing 'random.pm' file:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnump3d/gnump3d/lib/gnump3d/plugins/random.pm?rev=1.10

  (URL will almost certainly wrap).

  Update your gnump3d.conf to set the default number of songs you
 wish to be included, eg:

plugin_random_song_count = 10

  Restart the server and all should be working for you,
 if you have any problems let me know ..

Steve