[Gnump3d-users] Windows woes

From: Doug McComber
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Windows woes
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:10:43 +0000

Hi,

I've installed gnump3d-2.7 on a WinXP box with ActiveState's Perl 5.8.3.  I can
start gnump3d but it consistently crashes without any error.  I don't get a
console message, nor is the error log even created!  I can bring up the login
page and sometimes even make it to the main page (which does list my mp3s at
least).  But often I don't make it that far or when I click on any link after
logging in gnump3d crashes.  Like I said earlier, I don't get any error message
from gnump3d, however the web browser simply complains that it cannot connect.
Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks,
Doug