Re: [Gnump3d-users] Windows woes

From: Kevin Reilly
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Windows woes
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:33:06 +0100

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 you wrote:

 Open the file bin/gnump3d2 in a text editor and remove the following
line:

   POSIX::_exit(0); # exit without closing file-descriptors, because

 It's almost hte last line, 3437 in my copy.

ISTR I tried that (commented it out rather than deleting it) but that it introduced further errors elsewhere. Still, that was before all the other tweaking, so I'll give it another try and let you know what happens.

--
Kev
            "Artificial Insemination is when the farmer does it to the cow