[Gnump3d-users] Problem with win xp and run.bat

From: Matteo [JDK]
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Problem with win xp and run.bat
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:36:22 +0200

I have downloaded and installed the perl from actiivestate and unzipped
gnump3d... When I launch gnump3d-index.bat all works and with -stats option
I can see the summary. But when I launch run.bat the server starts correctly
and when someone enter with a browser server quit with a lot of theese
errors (I paste only one for example):

"Argument "c:/mp3/Amaze Me - My Heart Says Forever" isn't numeric in numeric
comparison (<=>) at c:\gnump3d2\lib/gnump3d/sorting.pm line 115"

How can I solve this problem?

Thank's very much

Matthew
address@hidden