Re: [Gnump3d-users] Playlist extensions

From: Ross Palmer Mohn
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Playlist extensions
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:33:18 -0400

What version of gnump3d are you using? I currently have 2.6 and it
includes both .m3u and .pls playlists (see files.pm source file). On the
other hand, if you're talking about the playlists that gnump3d creates
on the fly (all, random, and recurse) then you are correct, it is
hardcoded into the program. Seems like a reasonable thing to do. What
does a .pls playlist look like when you open it up? Can you post an
example?
-RPM