Re: [Gnump3d-users] Security: HUGE security hole

From: Kevin Reilly
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Security: HUGE security hole
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:35:40 +0100

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 Boris Kurktchiev wrote:

http://localhost:8888/<SCRIPT>alert('Vulnerable')</SCRIPT>.jsp
but I couldn't get this to work. PLEASE fix the first hole though.

I just checked the Windows version of 2.8 and it's certainly vulnerable to this, which came as quite a revelation. Obviously it's not vulnerable to the password file issue (at least not in the way stated) but there may be other nasties lurking in there.

--
Kev
 "The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran