[Gnump3d-users] apache2 mod_proxy

From: Jean Marc Le Fevre
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] apache2 mod_proxy
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:50:56 +0200

Hello,

i'm experiencing some problems with apache2 mod_proxy and gnump3d

I want to access gnump3d webserver thought /gnump3d/ on my web server:

for example: I got gnump3d running on 8888 port and access it thought http://www/gnump3d
here is my proxy conf for apache2

        ProxyPass /webmin/ http://127.0.0.1:666/
        ProxyPassReverse /webmin/ http://127.0.0.1:666/
          ProxyPass /gnump3d/ http://127.0.0.1:8888/
        ProxyPassReverse /gnump3d/ http://127.0.0.1:8888/

        It works with webmin well but i had to tune some webmin conf file.

        With gnump3d, the start page works, but all links are broken.

        for example:

I go to http://www/gnump3d => everythings looks ok & the URL bar of mozilla show http://www/gnump3d

I click on the AAAA folder to browse the title, => page not found & the URL bar of mozilla show http://www/AAAA

        => it miss the /gnump3d/ in the URL

I understand that on port 8888 it works well, and it is a normal feature ... but how can I force /gnump3d/ in the URL bar ???

        Thanks

        eos

                                "It is not a bug, it's a feature !!!!!"