[Gnump3d-users] Custom playlist, path errors, perl errors

From: mark du mez
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Custom playlist, path errors, perl errors
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:19:55 +0000

Hi all,

Suse 9.1 gnump3d 2.6 (gnump3d2 1.48)
I have just installed gnump3d, and have these remaining issues to solve:

Custom playlists do not work. I can select a folder, but not individual songs to make up the playlist.

Clicking on an individual file will not play the file. Instead I get an error page saying that the filecannot be found. The path to the file has the sub folder(s) containing the file displayed twice. eg: ~/gnump3d/music/ambient/ambient/song.mp3 (music is my root folder, ambient the subfolder containing the songs)

The console will also spit out Perl errors occasionally, complaining about uninitialised character(s) in the string concatenation operation, at usr/lib/perlXXXX.

Any thoughts?

Mark

Need more speed? Get Xtra JetStream  @ http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream