[Gnump3d-users] Admin functions?

From: Jerry McBride
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Admin functions?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:35:17 -0400

Steve,

If you're still taking suggestions....

I run gnump3d on an internal server and I would find it useful if I could
loginto the server and perform simple admin functions. Something like who,
when and what has been browsed. It'd be an easy and useful way to monitor
usage.

It would also be useful to be able to impose some kind of configurable
control over how much the server is used and when it's used on a user by
user basis. This would be a good way to ensure peace and quiet at specific
times of the day/evening.

Thanks for letting me bend your ear.... :')

Jerry

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
              FSF Associate Member number 2340 since 05/20/2004
    Buy an Xbox for $149.00, run linux on it and Microsoft loses $150.00!
     9:30am  up 15 days, 16:16,  5 users,  load average: 0.78, 1.36, 1.39