[Gnump3d-users] About the new "New" feuture

From: Boris Kurktchiev
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] About the new "New" feuture
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:26:16 +0000

Ok now that we have New indicator it needs to be refined. I just went through
and renamed my entire collection to a new filename scheme(thats about 41,000
files) and now gnump3d is telling me that everything is new. Which is ok, but
if I enter that directory and listen to something out of it gnump3d should
update the access of it and say after 2 accesses(or a definable variable) in
there it should remove the New indicator.