Re: [Gnump3d-users] password-protection for special URLs

From: Ross Palmer Mohn
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] password-protection for special URLs
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:23:26 -0500

I suspect if you upgrade to v2.8 your security problem will be solved. I
added a patch a bit ago that fixed this. My patch makes it so that you
only need a single .password file in your music root to protect the
entire site. GNUMP3d recursively searches up the directory tree looking
for a password file. This technique works on the "special" URLs as well.
Cheers! -Ross