[Gnump3d-users] GNUMP3d 2.9 released.

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] GNUMP3d 2.9 released.
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:59:38 +0000

  I've just uploaded GNUMP3d v2.9 to the following URL:

        http://savannah.gnu.org/download/gnump3d/

  The webpages for the project should be updated shortly:

        http://www.gnump3d.org/

  Right now everything is done, except the Windows specific
 version of the release - I'm between Microsoft platforms at
 the moment, so this might take a week or two.  A Debian package
 should be hitting the archive any time now.

  Minor bugfixes, and new themes are the meat of this
 release.  There are some minor improvements to handling proxying,
 and playlists but nothing substantially different.

  Feedback welcome, either here on the list or privately.

  I know it seems like development has ceased, that's probably
 a fair assessment - but I regard that more as an indication that
 the software works as well as it nees to, rather than an
 indecation of my lack of love for the project.

  I've been pleased by the number of contributions from others in this
 release, so in closing my thanks to you all.  Users, contributors
 and designers alike.

  :)

Steve
--