[Gnump3d-users] AIFF support

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] AIFF support
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:04:15 +0000

  I released 2.9 without adding support for .aiff files, which
 was a big oversight on my part.

  If anybody is using such files I've commited code in the CVS
 repository to read their tags and display them properly.

  I'm planning on releasing 2.9.1 shortly with just this addition,
 after more testing.

  Any users who have /tagged/ .aif or .aiff files are invited to
 check the CVS version out and play with it.

  Either if it's broken or if it works I'd appreciate any feedback.
 I've got two sample .aiff files mailed to me with tags (please no
 more - they are big!) which are all I've used for testing.  It's
 more likely that somebody here has a collection and could be useful
 in weeding out corner cases.

  Expect a release mid week, barring problems.

Steve
---