[Gnump3d-users] unable to play playlists

From: Yoav Avitzour
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] unable to play playlists
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:18:57 -0500

Hi,

I recently installed gnump3d on an FC2 machine, and first let me say
that I was very happy to find it. I was looking for such a tool for a
long time, and gnump3d is perfect for my needs.

I have the following problem - I am able to stream a single file, but
unable to play a whole directory. Basically, whenever the link is to
"recurse.m3u" I get nothing. Xmms is trying to open it but I just get a
"no such file or directory" message.

I tried running with --debug, but I get no debug messages.

Generating and playing random lists works with no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Yoav