Re: [Gnump3d-users] unable to play playlists

From: Yoav Avitzour
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] unable to play playlists
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:25:50 -0500

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 18:03 +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 12:38:33PM -0500, Yoav Avitzour wrote:
>
> > >   if you right-click on the link with your browser and save it to disk
> > >  does it look complete?
> > >
> > I get the following message from the browser:
> > "The link could not be saved. The web page might have been removed or
> > had its name changed"
>
>   Eeek, that doesn't sound good!
>
> > Dir /mnt/hdb/MUSIC/Bj??rk/ - /mnt/hdb/MUSIC/Bj??rk//collabs -
> > 156.57162037037
>
>   Can you try a file which has a name of only ASCII characters?

Yeah, I tried that. No change.

Are the recurse.m3u files supposed to actually be generated? if yes,
which is the function that does that? maybe I could try to add some
debugging output there and see what's going on.

Another interesting phenomenon is that although sort_order is defined as
$TRACK in the conf file, and although the track numbers are displayed
correctly (that is the variable $TRACK _does_ have the correct value)
the displayed files are not sorted according to $TRACK. In fact, I can't
really figure out according to what the files are sorted...

Yoav