Re: [Gnump3d-users] unable to play playlists

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] unable to play playlists
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:16:01 +0000

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 03:12:12PM -0500, Boris Kurktchiev wrote:

> Talking about play lists. Is it possible to get hand made playlists
> streamable by gnump3d? I have made a whole bunch of them using iTunes
> and amaroK and when I try to play them in gnump3d it doesn't know what
> to do with it.

  Yes it is.  Just save a playlist (with extension .m3u) somewhere
 in the music directory.

  It should show up in a section called 'Playlists' and clicking
 on it should stream it and all the songs as normal.

  The playlist may be either fully qualified, or not.

  If it doesnt work for you please post a copy of the playlist (short!)
 to the list and we'll take it from there - I know it works for me (tm!)

Steve