Re: [Gnump3d-users] unable to play playlists

From: Boris Kurktchiev
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] unable to play playlists
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:12:12 -0500

Here is tip. Make sure that xmms is started by the browser without any arguments. I had that problem with mozilla, firefox and konqueror before I realized that all browsers were adding arguments. So when you click on the file tell it to open with and just pass xmms in as an argument nothing else. Thats what did it for me. Talking about play lists. Is it possible to get hand made playlists streamable by gnump3d? I have made a whole bunch of them using iTunes and amaroK and when I try to play them in gnump3d it doesn't know what to do with it.
Hope that helped.