Re: [Gnump3d-users] Sort Order Not Working

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Sort Order Not Working
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:34:50 +0100

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 12:31:04PM -0400, Stan Mulder wrote:

> From what I can tell there is no way to sort tracks on screen. The
> sorting seems to be for the playlist only. I think this is either a bug
> or an oversight as I've pointed out the problem in the past. Perhaps
> Steve could chime in a give us the scoop.

  Not true.

  Try loading a directory and adding something to the URL:

        ?sort_order=$TRACK
        ?sort_order=$TITLE

  What can cause confusion is people setting an order in the conf
 file, and then letting it be overridden by the config.ini setting
 in the theme file.
  (Perhaps I should remove that - it does seem to catch people out).

  Either way the preferences page should allow you to change the
 setting.

> BTW, I just wanted to mention my gnump3d theme which people can find
> here: http://www.intrepidsoftware.com/projects/gnump3d/

  Thanks for the pointer, I can't remember seeing it before, I'll
 have a proper look at it shortly.

Steve
--
# Debian System Administration