[Gnump3d-users] A new theme...

From: Michael Rensing
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] A new theme...
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:45:11 -0700

Hello,

I've been working on a new theme for use on my iPaq. I called it "Pocket", but if someone has a better name, I'm open...

The idea is that I can use the iPaq as a source of tunes for streaming when I'm connected by wireless, or that I can download the tunes to the iPaq and then play them when I'm not connected. I went for maximum content in minimum space, with my priority items at the top of each page.

I'm still working on it but I'd like some constructive feedback if anyone has ideas. I'd like to put in a pleasing background, and perhaps tighten up some of the white/wasted space. I'd appreciate some hints on how to get space tightened up using CSS.

Regards,
Michael